Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thoughts.

Had a restful nap this evening. Came home from work roughly about 3.15 in the afternoon. Had a light lunch, watched Silence of the Lambs and a little of CJ7. Yeah, I'm being a potato couch once in a while :)

Anyways, working life has indeed taught me many precious lessons. Things that you will not get it elsewhere, but through experiences and hardships. I don't deny that at times, things can be so sickening till it suffocates you. But once you're through that bumpy ride, you'll realize what is left on your finger tips. Though it has only been 4 months of work, I just felt as though it has been a very long time. Work has been stressful enough this time around. Implementation of new systems, follow-ups.. and worst, classes will start this coming Monday.

Well, the time table has not been an advantage to me. Classes starts in the evening and ends at night. Just imagine, having to work from 8.30 to 5, and then rush for classes. Sighs. I really don't know how I'm going to get through this, but like what a friend has told me.. "Nothing comes easy". I truly understand what her meaning was. At times, when people from all walks of life come and tell u things that will pull you down and belittle your faith, I find that rather than taking their words in a negative way, why not pivot it into something more positive? Yes, saying is easy but doing it is a completely different task. But, how would you know if you haven't try?

I know that it will be difficult to balance so many things in one time. I have to give my best shot. Because if I don't, I'll never know how far I can go.

And as for those that keeps on belittling, their words somewhat had inspired me in a very different way.

No comments: