Saturday, June 6, 2009

Your Song..

The wavered soul hangs motionless on my window pane. Pondering.. staring gently at me as I gaze at her face. That face, never leave me for a single second. And I, walks away from time to time just to get rid of her presence. And when I need a comforting cuddle, here I am again, back to the loyal soul that never leaves me.

Self-centered seemed to be the only word that appeared in my mind. I am running at my own pace, running to chase my hopes and dreams without taking into consideration what I am about to lose at the same time. And as I run further, you were still there. Waiting for me to get through everything that I have always wanted. I ran with my life hoping that you'll stop watching me move further because when you gaze at me, the tracks split in seconds.

Sighs.. I know this is my own weakness, not yours. I cannot juggle things perfectly well. But as I've set my priorities, I realize that this hurts us very much though we may not be able to express it. Deep down inside, I hope you'll know how much you meant to me. I have to admit it......, I am kissing the rain.

No comments: