Monday, June 22, 2009

Being true.

Too many things had happened this time around. Though there are many words that can be expressed, the solemn surrounding brings that thought away. Whenever friends around me have doubts or uncertainties in any issues, I have never hesitate to be a listener, or even lending them my shoulders to cry on. Every time when complicated issues arises, I am willing, and never without fail, be the unbiased person and tell my thoughts away.

Somehow, this time I find my unbiased nature being questioned. Even though it was just a gut feeling of mine, I am certain that this is how exactly people will feel when they are being cared for by certain people. Probably the timing wasn't right as they might feel that their personal conditions are being snooped. For once, I felt extremely upset over this matter as I know what I am doing was just to show my sincerest concern, and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I felt that my freedom as a friend has been violated. What concerns me more is just that all the while, every one around you cared so much for you. But yet, you feel as if they had betrayed you in a way. I was stunned and shocked with this finding, not understanding what has caused you to felt this way. For some, this might not even be a slight matter. But mind you, I chose my friends wisely and will not trade anything for them. That is how much I cared and value them. Value, not in monetary terms, but through genuine actions.

Well, I know I feel much better after this post and I hope that you can read between these lines. There is nothing more I could do besides hoping that you can see a clearer picture. Till we meet again.

No comments: