Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I need it.....

Went to MV with Babe today... The initial plan was to look for whatever jobs that land in front of us, regardless if it is a sales exec (a nicer name for a promoter, i guess). Walked around and saw a vacancy in DKNY. At first, I really wanted to walk in and ask if there is a vacancy, but some how or rather, I did asked myself " You're a degree holder and you want to work as a promoter??!!!". Sighs, cancelled that intention and the both of us went straight for drinks.

Chatted a lot and pour out everything to her. At these times when the economy is so bad, companies retrench their employees, pay and working hours was cut... Everything looked so negative. As fresh graduates, these are the times that really tested our patience. When we desperately find for jobs, placing expected salary as low as we could, and continue to wait for an interview. This sounds a bit desperate, I know. But isn't that better than not doing anything, lazying at home and be a potato couch?

Sighs.. I admit it. I am really desperate for a job. Damn it!

No comments: