Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The blackout

I saw you watching me as I jogged away from your house. I have not go for my jogs near your place ever since you walked out years ago. The wounds still itch sometimes when I thought of you. Yeah, it has been years... The look on your face was a big question mark. Excited? Puzzled? I wasn't sure.

Somewhat, it reminds of an incident that happened during the blackout in 2001. I can see your apartment clearly from mine. And the idea just popped in. We decided to use the torch light to "communicate" with one another.. As it was entirely dark outside, the dim light from our torch lights could still be seen even we are far apart. I have to admit that it was fun even though at first I thought the idea was childish and it may not work. Not realizing that even after so many years I could actually still remember this event :)

Pondering alone.... I could still remember our laughter and astonishment that particular day.

No comments: