Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tell me..

I thought it was merely my own assumptions. You called and said that after the ceremony, we should meet up and take a few shots. Yea, why not. I remember at that time, it was drizzling quite heavily. The place was pack. Sardine-packed. Everyone was rushing up and down, trying to find the best place for their photo-shooting. We called each other a few times, trying to allocate both of our locations. As mentioned earlier, the place was extremely congested. Walking under the rain with our robes on while trying to find one another was definitely a difficult task.

After 20 minutes of hustling and bustling on both sides of direction, we manage to catch up with one another. As I looked at you, with both your hands stretched open, I was afraid. As for my side, I simply smiled and just gave a light tug. I don't know if I did the right thing, but from your gestures and body language, I know I offended you in some way. I am sorry.

Sighs, I really don't understand myself either. I wish I could tell you what is it that I really want.

No comments: