Sunday, February 22, 2009

The past few weeks has never been smooth sailing. Tons and tons of problems arises even though it cannot be seen from the surface. It troubled me, made me feeling restless every now and then, even though I do not have any faults in those matter. Those petty matters causes conflict, internally, and deteriorate relationships. I was stuck in the middle all the time. I felt like a pawn, being moved here and there in a game of chess. It feels as though those players do not really care if they ever lose you in their battle of minds. I do not know if this prediction of mine is true, likewise, it is actually better not knowing the real thing.

I guess everything happens for a reason. We learn from every mistakes that we made or occur to us. Yes, some say those mistake makes us stronger. Yet, some may fall and never regain their throne at the end.

Anyways, I am going to start on a new path soon. There's nothing more to ask for besides having a sunny side up for a change :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so...gie.. you got your job and stuff dy? glad you got it. all the best on your 'new path'

c.y.yin